Due to the tremendous growth of the Sport Industry and a demand for highly trained professionals, the Webber International University Graduate School of Business is pleased to offer a concentration in the area of Sport Business Management.
Summary of Requirements
- MBA610 Information Systems for Management Decisions
- MBA618 Financial Reporting
- MBA632 Global Economic Environment
- MBA635 Quantitative Research Methods for Business
- MBA640 Marketing Philosophy & Management
- MBA662 Financial Decision Making
- MBA690 Strategic Thinking in Organization
Specific Sport Management Requirements
- MBA670 Integrative Approaches to Sporting Events
- MBA671 Analysis of Legal & Political Aspects of Sport Business
- MBA675 Management & Leadership Theory
- MBA677 & 678 Sport Business Management Practicum I & II: An Integrated Consulting Project
Webber International Univeristy encourages students to submit their applications online.
How much does a top-notch business education cost?
Webber International University is a privately endowed, non-profit institution that is committed to providing an exceptional education at a reasonable cost. Studies show that a college education is one of the best investments one can make for their future. Over a lifetime, the gap in earning potential between a high school diploma and a B.A. (or higher) is more than $1 million. Whatever short term sacrifices you make for a college education are more than repaid in the long term.
All education and operation income is derived from endowment funds, tuition fees, gifts, foundations, business and philanthropic contributions. The student actually pays only a portion of his/her educational expenses. Fees charged by the University may be adjusted at any time by the Board of Trustees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2016