Master’s programme in Robotics and Computer Engineering trains highly qualified roboticists, computer and space engineers. The programme provides broad knowledge in the field of robotics, computer engineering or space technology. Graduates can work in enterprises or research and development centres connected to their field of study.
After successful completion of the curriculum the student:
- will have broad and systematic understanding in the field of robotics, computer engineering or space technology;
- will understand the necessity for human-centered approaches when conceiving and implementing new technological systems;
- will be able to provide consulting in robotics, computer engineering or space technology or cross-field consulting;
- will understand the ethical aspects and limitations of the field of specialisation and is able to evaluate the novelty, utility and/or economic efficiency of the results of his/her professional activity;
- will be ready to work in the industry as well as in the field research, development, and innovation (RDI).
There are many reasons to study the programme:
- practical approach
- studies are conducted in collaboration with research groups
- opportunity to obtain teaching skills
- modern buildings and laboratories
- obtain knowledge of both hardware and software
There is a strong emphasis on practical work. The programme will deepen the knowledge students gained during their Bachelor's studies and allow students to acquire new knowledge and skills in computing, robotics, computer science, space technology etc. Students have an opportunity to work for a semester (24 ECTS) for a company or research group in their chosen field. Students can also replace a study module with a semester abroad either studying at another university or working for a research company. Additionally students are offered management and economy modules to be able start their own business or work as a leading engineers for a company in their chosen field.
Students can use many different digital eletronics laboratories which have modern equipment and tools, thus creating an excellent environment for studying and research and development activities.
More info: http://www.ut.ee/robotics
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 6, 2016