Our MSc Psychology conversion programme is designed for graduates in any area who wish to pursue a career in professional psychology. Whether you’ve studied in psychology but didn’t gain accreditation with the British Psychological Society, or you’re looking to change career paths, completing this programme will qualify you for entry to further training, in areas such as forensic, occupational, clinical and sports psychology.
The programme follows the core BPS curriculum, with a distinctive critical edge that promotes strong engagement with the subject matter. It’s taught by staff who are expert in their given areas, who are student focussed, and who are committed to providing an excellent learning experience. Our psychology students report a high level of satisfaction and frequently stay with us to pursue our MSc programmes in Forensic and Occupational Psychology. With a strong team of Chartered Psychologists we are able to provide excellent advice and guidance on careers routes in psychology after completion.
- student-focussed with high quality learning and teaching and excellent support
- continuation routes into BPS-accredited MSc courses in Occupational Psychology, Forensic Psychology and Sport Psychology; and into postgraduate research
- distinctive critical perspective, with strong coverage of conceptual issues
- Forensic Psychology
- Occupational Psychology
- Sport Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
How will the course be assessed?
Research report, essays, presentations, exams and a dissertation.
- an Ordinary or Honours degree in any subject, including degrees in psychology that are not accredited by the BPS
- international students need IELTS 6.5 overall (no less than 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in any other band) or equivalent
Full-time / Part-time
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 10, 2016