The current market dynamism and business environment have led to companies and organizations needing to manage numerous projects in parallel. Within this context, the figure of Project Manager takes on a key importance in organizations and companies of all sizes, as they play a critical role in terms of designing efficient business strategies that take full advantage of the available resources. Meanwhile, globalization, the emergence of new competitors and sudden changes in business strategies mean that, as well as being equipped with an in-depth knowledge of project management, Project Managers also need to have highly developed personal skills and performance competencies.
In response to this business demand, the Master in Project Management is designed to equip executives to lead, plan, organize and oversee complex global projects efficiently and effectively. Professionals equipped to lead teams based on the development of executive skills and techniques required by directors. In short, Project Directors who can align the present needs of companies in terms of project management with the current requirements stipulated in the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI): minimizing risks, creating new opportunities and achieving the objectives that have been set.
Top 5 reasons to do EAE’s Master in Project Management:
- EAE Business School is a Registered Education Provider (REP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading international association of Project Management professionals. To achieve this certification, REP institutions of the PMI have to comply with a rigorous set of quality standards, both in terms of the content and design of the Masters and the training of the academic faculty.
- The Master in Project Management prepares participants to take the examination for certification as a Project Manager Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Students who successfully complete the Master are eligible to take the PMP® certification tests run by the PMI. These tests will be held in EAE’s facilities at the end of the programme.
- Members of the PMI: Participants on the Master in Project Management may register as members of the Project Management Institute, which enables them to take advantage of benefits including access to a multitude of bibliographic sources, such as the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
- Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 45.000 class hours and we have trained more than 67.400 professionals and managers from 82 countries.
- The best guarantee: our students. They play positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis or Unilever. Also we have signed more than 2.300 collaboration agreements with national and international companies.
The objectives of the Master in Project Management are as follows:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Training expert Project Managers with the capacity to reach the targets set, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: Insight into the key aspects of strategic project management and its importance within the global strategy of the organization.
- DECISION-MAKING: Strengthening decision-making in complex projects, taking into account all of the technical, financial, quality, environment and risk exposure aspects involved.
- BUDGET PROFICIENCY: Knowing, selecting and adequately using the tools required for the effective management of project budgets.
- PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Equipping participants with the executive skills required to manage a project team in order to ensure its success.
- PMI CERTIFICATION: Successfully passing the certification examination to become a Project Manager Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Admission process and degree
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master in Project Management degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master in Project Management degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya.
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2016