LAST SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE, APPLY NOW!
Working in politics has never required as many professional competencies as in this historical period. Playing an active role in an electoral campaign on in the life of a party, but also writing about politics on a daily basis, are activities that, without specific training and without the mastery of the most up-to-date techniques, risk being unproductive.
The Master’s Degree in Political Marketing is aimed at providing the knowledge and abilities necessary to effectively and professionally manage the communication and marketing processes that support political campaigns and activities.
Contents Political-Electoral Marketing
- Market research for politics
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning for politics
- Political-Electoral marketing mix
- Marketing 2.0 and 3.0 for politics
Web and Social media for politics
- Web and Social Media campaign planning, implementation and control for politics
- Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ for political communication
- Political blogging
- Emailing techniques
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Feedback effectiveness
- Active listening
- Steps for an effective public presentation
Political Press Office
- Political journalism
- The Press Office
- The planning of activities
- Implementing actions and monitoring results.
- Choice and ideation of the most suitable event in order to reach objectives
- Project definition
- Budget definition through the evaluation of economic aspects
- Promotion: online through social media and offline through traditional media
- Practical organization of the event.
The electoral system and its specificity
- Plurality systems
- Majority systems
- Proportional systems
- Mixed systems
Leadership for politics
- Interpersonal influence
- Leadership styles
- The techniques
- Role and activity evolution
- Strategies and techniques
- Excellency cases
Fundraising for politics
- Fundraising techniques and tactics
- Fundraising patterns
- The management of the relationship with donors
- Budgeting and staffing models
- Effective and ethical profiles
- hone banking, canvassing and special events
Electoral campaign management
- Traditional vs digital campaigns
- Human resources management and organisation for an electoral campaign
- The thematic campaign
- Territorial campaign
- Cases studies
Innovative communication techniques for politics
- Graphic, video and digital design
- Modelling and 3D animation
- Augmented reality
- Mobile apps
- Video mapping
International excellency cases: Edsegovi’s HOLOS model (Mexico)
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Selection is based upon the evaluation of CVs and on the results of technical-motivational interviews.
The participation fee for the Master’s Degree in Political Marketing is of € 3.500,00 (V.A.T. included).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 1, 2016