UNIVERSIDAD FRANCISCO DE VITORIA’S “MASTER IN MANAGEMENT STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP” is a 10-month intensive program, designed for graduate students who wish to develop their management and leadership skills with a global vision. This is a full time private Master program, fully taught in English at our Madrid Campus (Spain).
Students will be fully immersed in Spanish language and culture through daily activities for foreign students. Optional courses in Spanish culture and language, together with a complimentary program of cultural activities and field trips, are available for non-Spanish speaking students.
As classes are given on evening schedule (3 p.m. on), internships at reputed international and local corporations may be available for the Master students upon specific conditions.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent international Degree
- Basic knowledge of Business Administration and Statistics
- Acredited fluency in English language
- A basic knowledge of Spanish language is recommended
- One academic year starting in early October and ending in late June, divided in two 15-week semesters
- The month of September may be chosen for an additional comprehensive four-week Spanish Immersion Course with cultural activities and a total of 80 classroom hours. There are two exam periods, February and June
- A final Project is mandatory to obtain the Master Degree