Masters in Banking and Asset Management
The specialized Masters in "Banking and Asset Management", entirely taught in English, is a vast but nevertheless technically specialized program, which is built around the main themes involved in the management of financial institutions and markets. It aims to give students precise knowledge of the key principles of market finance, as well as the newest and most complex calculation and optimization procedures necessary to master the use of financial instruments currently on the market. The accent is placed on the application of these principles and methods by the students rather than on theoretical developments.
This specialization is offered to students who are attracted by a wide variety of jobs in the field of market finance and want to create varied career opportunities for themselves by choosing a study program which allows them to immediately enter professional life.
The following competencies are acquired by the end of this specialization:
- capacity to reason and use specialized knowledge in financial management of financial institutions and asset management companies;
- specialized knowledge of financial institutions, markets and financial instruments, their functioning and utilization;
- mastery of the concepts and subjects relating to asset and risk management;
- knowledge of the fundamental principles of market finance, development of real skills and rigor in economic reasoning;
- pertinent evaluation of the field of application of financial operations through the mastery of new approaches to calculation and optimization;
- appraisal of the competencies acquired during the program through personal reflection on the role of finance and with the experience acquired in group and individual work.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2016