Master in Management
The CMMU International Experience
Asia is now a major driving force in the global economy. The internationalization of business and the coming integration of ASEAN economies in 2015 require a new type of manager.
These professionals need strong English communication skills and the ability to demonstrate that they are sensitive to cultures other that their own.
The International Program mission at CMMU is to produce students who are more self-confident to work in a complex global business world.
Three things that make our program the leading Master in Management in Thailand:
1. Truly International: We design our curriculum to fit the needs of companies that compete in a dynamic global economy. All our faculty members have an international education background and professional experience. To enrich our students’ international exposure we encourage them to spend one term with our partners, some of the top Asian and European Universities.
2. Superior Learning experience: Since 1997 the International Program has been the pioneer in creating an environment for students that encourages active learning. After more than 10 years we continue engage our students with our small class, using problem based learning, case studies and international competitions.
3. Flexibility of Study Time: Around 80% of our students work. Flexibility is a key factor for their studies. So we provide them the choice of study time, week-end or weekdays to fit with their work schedule.
Since 1998 we have welcomed more than 3000 managers and entrepreneurs in our Master in Management, and accelerated their career in the best companies in ASIA.
Feedback from Our students’ suggests that they appreciated the flexibility of our program, its international exposure and the practical knowledge we provide.
Join the leading Master in Management in Thailand. Share your learning experience with other participants and expand your professional network.
The program seeks applicants with the following minimum qualifications:
• Undergraduate Academic Record - A Bachelor Degree in any field with a GPA of at least 2.50
• English Proficiency - English entrance examination set by the College, or IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 gained within the last 2 years
• Management Aptitude - Test of Analytical Ability set by the College, or GMAT score of 500 gained within the last 5 years
• Motivation to Study - Fit between student career goals and program of study
• Prior Work Experience is valued in all programs, but not required
• Personal Interview is required of all successful applicants
• Copy of Identification Card or Passport
• Two (2) Photographs
• Copy of Transcript
• Typed Statement of Purpose
• Application Fee of 1,500 Baht or 50 US$ (Credit Card/Cash)
• TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
• GMAT Certificate
• Accounting Certificate
• Single Degree Program 429,000 Baht
• Marketing Double Degree Program 720,000 Baht
• Overseas Registration Fee 35,000 Baht