A tri-location program, the MASTER IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM is a joint program between the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB), the leading graduate school of business in the Philippines and Ecole Superiere des Sciences Commerciales d’Angers (ESSCA), one of the top schools of business in France.
Under this 4-semester joint program, the first semester of the program will be held in the AGSB Rockwell campus, the second will be held in ESSCA’s Budapest, Hungary campus, the third will be in ESSCA’s main campus in Angers, France and the fourth which takes up the thesis and internship requirements provides option for the students to do them either in Angers or in the Philippines.
The entire program is English-taught by international faculty members from AGSB and ESSCA. The degree will be conferred by ESSCA after the satisfactory completion of the program requirements.
The Master in Management Program obtained the European Program Accreditation System (EPAS) label of excellence awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
* Baccalaureate degree in any field obtained and recognized by country’s education system
* Satisfactory score in the entrance examination
* Satisfactory results of interview with the Admissions Committee
* With or without meaningful work experience
* English proficiency required
* French language literacy is useful but not necessary
* Foreign applicants from all over Asia and the world acceptable
Second Semester – Budapest, Hungary
Central and Eastern European Economy and Politics
European Business and Law
International Human Resource Management
Strategic Management Simulation
Doing Business in Central and Eastern Europe
Central and Eastern Europe and the World
Advanced International Marketing
Career and Orientation Workshop
French Language Class
Hungarian Language and Culture
Before the start of the third semester to be held in Angers, France, the students will go on a study tour in Brussels, Belgium.
Third Semester – Angers, France
Strategies and Techniques of Business Internationalization
Export Group Project – a practical business field study carried out in multinational groups
Distribution Channel Management
Challenges and Solutions in International Trade
Sales Force Management and Negotiation
Personal and Professional Project Workshop
Methodology Seminar for master thesis
French Language Classes
Fourth Semester – Angers, France or Makati City, Philippines
This semester is devoted to determine academic excellence of students through a closely monitored applied research master thesis.
The master thesis:
- should focus on a concrete topic of international business or management and fit coherently in each student’s professional project
- must include a significant part of empirical in-company field work
- is written under regular individual coaching and supervision by a faculty member
- may be completed within the framework of a professional internship