A.I.S.H. offers a Master in Italian Cuisine for Professional Chefs or Hospitality graduates who wish to enhance specific skills in Culinary Arts. The program is one-year long and is aimed at celebrating the outstanding mastery of cuisine that has evolved in Italy over the centuries. It is not just exceptional ability in cutting vegetables or flipping an omelette that makes a Master Chef, but the knowledge of quality products, the ability to interpret recipes, the awareness of the historical background of dishes, and the to capacity match ingredients creating a balanced new dish.
The program provides students with a sound understanding of the italian gastronomic culture. It develops each student’s attitudes to their optimum potential and gives them the opportunity to acquire specific skills and abilities in order to develop their professional career. The Master Program is open to only 10 participants each year. After the successful completion of the program, students receive a Master Certificate in Italian Cuisine.
- Menu Development
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- Advanced Italian Restaurant Cooking I
- Intro to Italian Gastronomy
- Mediterranean Cuisines & Ingredients
- Italian Pasta Workshop
- Italian Language for Culinary/Hospitality Majors
- Food Safety
- Advanced Italian Restaurant Cooking
- Interpersonal Communications
- Garde Manger
- Italian product Knowledge
- Italian Food & Culture
- Culinary Internship/Apprenticeship at GANZO, the Apicius non-profit cultural association and restauraurant-club