Master in International Relations
The master’s course provides in-depth knowledge of the EU as a global actor as well as skills in international negotiations and diplomacy. The study program brings together an interdisciplinary analysis of the EU’s external relations with a professional dimension preparing graduates to enter the European or international public administration as well as the nongovernmental or private sectors.
On the grounds of academic excellence and its wide network of national and international partnerships, KJU offers a problem-based learning environment with real-life case studies, consulting projects for partner organizations, team challenges or study tours that provide chances to learn in an interactive way.
The ’International Salon’ program offers a series of lectures inviting well known diplomats, think tanks, representatives of EU and international organizations as well as prominent figures of public life and mass media.
About the Programme
- Length of the Programme: 4 semesters
- Number of Required Credits: 120 ECTS
Structure of the Programme
- Foundation courses: 12 credits
- Core international relations module: 64 credits
- Differentiated international relations module: 30 credits
- Elective courses: 6 credits
- MA Thesis: 8 credits
- BA/BSc degree
- High command of English equal to CEFR C1 (advanced) level