Master in International Relations and International Business
International Relations is an interdisciplinary field whose relevance is ever more important in a global and interconnected world. For better or worse, what happens in a country is no longer a matter of importance solely to the country itself: in many cases it has repercussions for the rest of the international community. In regards to companies, their success is increasingly measured in terms of internationalisation.
This master's degree focuses on the foreign panorama in political, economic, and social affairs in order to construct a comprehensive vision and analyses all aspects of interest in regards to foreign trade and the opening up of foreign markets and start-ups.
- To analyse the global power dynamics as well as political, economic and social interactions between nations
- To study the economic and legal procedures necessary for making an international investment
- To learn how to develop international business plans, both for import and export
- To acquire the management skills, abilities and techniques necessary to develop successfully in an international environment
- To work with case studies in order to learn about the professional standards in the sector and to improve related aptitudes
- To acquire skills and learn proper practices related to team work, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To become a member of a network of classmates, tutors, faculty members, experts in international relations, etc., which will allow the development of the contacts necessary to enter and grow in the sector