Master in International Management · Aviation
Over four semesters, the Master International Management · Aviation will prepare you to take up an international management role in the aviation business.
Over the course of the programme, you will apply strategic and operative management concepts to the international aviation business.
Your degree pays special attention to creating successful and value-enhancing business models in aviation. There is also a strong focus on strategic planning and operations management in an international context.
You will also come to understand the role of government regulators, which are an important part of the aviation industry's operating framework.
- Language of instruction is English
- Specialisation: Aviation Management
- Courses to improve soft skills, leadership and negotiation skills
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Career Services, International Office and alumni network for advice and support in studies and career planning
Facts & figures
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration of study: 4 semesters
(3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: March & September
Your benefits at IUBH School of Business and Management
- Faculty with broad experience in the international aviation industry
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- A strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organizations
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university’s extensive industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
General tuition fees per semester
EU Students: € 5,125 *
Int. Students: € 5,950 *
* Prices apply to annual payment in advance and are valid from September 2016.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 1, 2016