The first Master in International Food & Beverage Management from ESCP Europe Business School
The Master in International Food & Beverage Management at ESCP Europe, one of the world´s Top Business Schools, is a 1-year, full-time postgraduate programme across 2 Countries for those aiming for a successful career in the Food & Beverage sector as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs.
It is taught in English and takes place at our Turin and Paris campuses, the perfect starting points to experience the excellence of Italy and France, top territories in the world at the heart of the food and beverage culture and innovation.
The programme starts in September every year.
The Master in International Food & Beverage Management is the only programme with an international track in two Countries and a truly trans-national and international spirit, embodied by a global faculty, with a multi-cultural class mix and international corporate network.
The ESCP Europe Business School has a unique focus and experience with almost 200 years of expertise, and provides you with a perfect balance between General Management skills and Food & Beverage industry knowledge to build your unique top-level career path.
Why a Master in the Food & Beverage Sector in Italy and France?
- This innovative international Master offers you direct experience of the Food & Beverage Sector by studying across Italy and France, territories known all over the world for their culture and excellence in this sector
- With this Master Programme in Italy and France you will get valuable experience and an international overview of this variegated industry
- With this full-time International Master you will be better prepared to build your career in the Food & Beverage sector and have the opportunity to work with top companies in this industry
- You can enhance your profile with strong managerial skills
- Italy and France are the countries of excellence and extreme importance for the Food & Beverage sector with a huge number of top companies
Structure, Content, Methodology
The right place to be: Italy and France, countries of excellence in the Food and Beverage sector
The Master in International Food & Beverage Management is a fully English track taught by the ESCP Europe Business School over 1 year in 2 countries: Italy (Turin) and France (Paris), and gives participants the opportunity to obtain a Master Degree by spending one additional term in Germany (Berlin).
The programme starts each year in September.
Participants profiles & Careers
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field of study
- English fluency (level B2 advanced)
- Real motivation to take part in a Master in F&B management
What is considered a plus:
- Previous work experience in the Food & Beverage sector
- A little knowledge of a second foreign language
Admission & Application
Any candidate will go through a 3-steps admission process.
1st Step: Online Application
You will be asked to provide us with:
- Your personal details
- Education details: transcript marks and a copy of your degree
- Work experience details (if you have any)
- One reference letter
2nd Step: Tests and personal interview at the Turin campus
- Online verbal and numerical logic test (GMAT holders exempt)
- Personal interview
- English test: written+oral+listening (holders of official level C1 English certification are exempt - please ask the recruiter if your certification is valid)
3rd Step: admission response
In about 3-4 weeks you will be contacted by our programme manager and know if you have been admitted. For further detail on our admission process please send an email to our Programme Mananager Federica Simionato.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 15, 2016