Master in International Business
Master in International Business postgraduate course is suitable for people whose professional activity embraces the economic, financial, marketing and analytical departments in organizations of different patterns of ownership and types of business entity.
The program is focused on the integration of education, science and practical training of students. Successful studying ensures a synergetic effect in the formation of professional knowledge and skills.
The advantage of the course is the high level of elaboration of its components with competence-based point of view. Such kind of approach allows to form students’ professional thinking in full.
The other positive aspect of this program is wide application of practice-focused educational tools and interactive forms of learning: business games, case studies, analytical case studies.
The main components, structure and sequence of modules and disciplines reflect the requirements of potential employers and provide system training for conducting professional research, economic, organizational, managerial, analytical, and educational activities.
Master in International Business postgraduate course program is approved by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, RosBusinessAudit consulting service and other institutions.
- Advanced Economics
- Macroeconomic Statistics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Contemporary Issues of Economics and Industry
- Mathematical Modeling in Control Theory
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Integrated Business Planning for International Business
- International Business
- Advanced Econometrics
- International Contract
- World Economy and International Economic Relations under Globalization Conditions
- Techniques of International Commercial Transactions
- Business Management
- History and Methodology of Economics
- Organizational Theory of Industrial Markets
- Market Research Methods
- International Banking (Advanced Level)
- International Transportation (Advanced Level)
- International Logistics (Advanced Level)
- International Economic Policy and National Security
- Public Regulation of International Business
This school offers programs in: