Advantages of studying in BEBS "Barcelona Executive Business School”
BEBS aims to offer, through its training programs, a global development experience where the academic world meets the business one, this one having a totally important role: as a result of it, you will have an innovative, differential, global experience, no matter if you are a student, manager or an executive. With this focus, BEBS contributes to:
- Promote an innovative approach of Management.
- Boost the process of innovation, sales growth and internationalization in companies.
- Impulse the Entrepreneurial Spirit by promoting the global development of businessmen and women.
- Promote the strategic vision, which is such a huge need for our economies, so that their leaders were able to design and promote innovative and sustainable business models.
- Develop social responsibility in the company with teams who can combine professional competence with committed leadership and service to society.
Why study the Master in International Business Innovation?
When a social, corporate or technological model reaches its maturation phase, it comes to a point where what used to work no longer works. Today, innovating in new products, services and processes is still necessary but not enough. In order to keep being competitive there is the need to adapting to a new environment, which has new features and technologies.
The objective of studying Master in International Business Innovation (MBI), does not intend to talk about what innovation is, but prepare you to be able to innovate in a global environment where understanding the importance of new technologies, personal improvement, etc. would allow you to build disruptive Business Models, which would provide new value to the society and greater positioning for your business.
Why study in Barcelona Executive Business School?
We are not a regular business school. Our focus is not academic education. BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) is a business school created by executives for executives. We want you to learn by doing and not just academically.
We are not a school of theoretical training. In BEBS we seek not only that you learned, but that you put into practice what you learned, through an educational, creative and disruptive approach.
We count with more than 15 years of experiences in executive training.
Our teachers are a group of executives and managers with great careers in the business world. Our model is based on what businesses need today. Not on old patterns that no longer fit in our current business system.
The methodology of the Master in International Business Innovation (MBI) is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies. Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing” methodology. A new environment requires new ways to the learn and at Executive Business School Barcelona, if we are different in anything, it is concretely in this.
This program is not intended to theorize about innovation but learn to innovate by focusing the effort on optimizing solutions that had a strong impact on society. Innovation involves adaptation, and this is precisely what this program pursues. We provide participants with methodologies, tools and criteria so that they can manage any aspect in their business.
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
The Master in International Business Innovation (MBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society. An environment that has suffered a structural change needs a different, more entrepreneurial approach.
Students of the Master in International Business Management (MBI) will have access to our online campus, where they will work on different exercises and activities, which will complement the face to face classes. Furthermore, the campus is an important space where to communicate with our professors, with the rest of students, etc. A part from that, students will have online access to all the Master materials.
Our Teaching staff are not just academics but businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who are at top positions in different businesses and sectors. They focus on innovating in their companies, defining profitable and successful business models that add value to their employees and society.
Our teachers seek to train students offering them an edgy and realistic view of the business world, as well as giving them the opportunity to practice different skills that students will be able to immediately bring in at their work places.
Professional Career Opportunities
Having completed the master, as Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
- To design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of technological innovation in companies.
- Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
- Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment. therefore,
- You will gain a broad and high-level of vision that allows you to transform corporate strategic planning activities of innovation through technology.
- We will provide the learning skills needed to manage innovative efforts in any department or business unit of a company that uses technology intensively.
- You will be guaranteed the knowledge of economic and business environment that may influence the development of innovation projects in companies today.
- You will learn to use the tools, techniques and methods used in the definition, management and implementation of processes and innovation projects.
- You will acquire the knowledge for the management and evaluation of innovation efforts in all areas where they occur.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 2, 2016