Master in Fishery Economics and Management
Master in Hydrobiology
Study period: three-year program
Time to Apply: autumn term enrollment apply before 30th, June spring term enrollment apply before 31th, December
Qualifications and Documents Requested
Holding Bachelor degree (or equivalent), healthy, non Chinese-residential foreigner)
1. Application form
2. Certified Bachelor degree or equivalent, transcripts
3. Two recommended letters from academic experts
4. Certificate of HSK6 5.Academic examing( in writing and in oral)
Shanghai Ocean University
- Shanghai Government Scholarships A for Foreign Students (Full Scholarship): Scholarships A aims at financing outstanding foreign students at Shanghai Ocean University for postgraduate-level education. It is a full scholarship covering tuition, registration ,basic teaching materials, expenses in the major diseases and accident insurance for foreign students during their graduate study. And it provides basic accommodation and monthly living expenses.
- Shanghai Government Scholarships B for Foreign Students (Partial Scholarships): Scholarships B aims at financing outstanding foreign students at Shanghai Ocean University for postgraduate-level education. It is a partial scholarships covering tuition, registration and basic teaching materials
- Shanghai Government Scholarships C for Foreign Students (Outstanding Student Scholarships): Scholarships C aims at encouraging excellent foreign student at Shanghai Ocean University for a long time .Students could receive an award of RMB 5000 every academic year.