Reasons to choose CIIM for your MSc in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Unique: A unique programme in Cyprus to learn softer management and developmental skills
- Getting the best from people: Aimed at people wishing to drive their careers in managerial and human capital developmental skills
- Accredited: Cyprus accreditation by SEKAP
- Practical: Practical skills to build a management career
- Cyprus and international: Programme developed in Cyprus for Cyprus and international success
- Flexibility: The rolling start dates, modular structure and modern learning techniques enable you to create the qualification you need for your career development while balancing the needs of your home life, career and study
Who is the MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour designed for?
The MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme aims to prepare and train business professionals who aspire to become HR leaders.
It will help them acquire the role of a strategic partner in leading, managing and developing the human assets of the organisation.
In addition, the programme aims to provide a framework within which the numerous organisational behaviour issues and variables can be positioned and explored.
MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour Student Profile
The MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme is aimed at young graduates at an early career stage seeking a role with a focus on softer management issues.
• Average age 27
• 60% women, 40% men
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 14, 2015