The Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management (MGEM) at the University of San Francisco will take you to Barcelona, Taipei, and San Francisco, revealing successful, creative, and innovative business practices through the cultural lens of three vibrant cities. The MGEM program combines direct exposure to multinational entrepreneurial firms with an international cohort of students to provide you with global business skills for success.
- Spend four months in each participating city and graduate in one year
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus, in conjunction with Institut Quimic de Sarria (Barcelona) and Fu Jen Catholic University (Taipei)
- All courses are taught in English
- Undergraduate degree must be conferred within the past three years
- Official Transcript(s) – Upload copies of transcripts from each accredited college or university attended to the online application. If admitted to the program, instructions for sending official, sealed transcripts will be provided.
- Résumé – Submit a current résumé demonstrating relevant work experience.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation are required. At least one recommendation should come from a college professor who is well-acquainted with the applicant's academic capability. If the recommender must submit a hard copy letter by mail, please request that your recommender complete this form to include with his/her letter.
- Statement of Purpose or Essay – A 500 to 1000 word essay about yourself, your background, and your short- and long-term professional goals is required. Please be sure to address why you have decided to pursue this degree at the University of San Francisco. You may also want to include information about your family and personal interests.
- Interview - The University of San Francisco School of Management interviews are by invitation only. As such, should you be selected to interview, an invitation will be sent to the email account associated with your online application and include all necessary details.
- English Proficiency – All applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic score. Any applicant who has completed two or more years of a degree program at a higher education institution in the U.S.A., or any of the exempt countries (contact us for more information), is waived of this requirement.
For applicants from any South American, European, and/or African Country, please apply to Institut Quimic de Sarria (IQS).
For applicants from any Asian or Oceanic Country, please apply to Fu Jen Catholic University (FJU).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 18, 2016