Master in Food & Beverage Management
Master in Food & Beverage Management by the EUHT StPOL and Specialised Diploma in Food & Beverage Management in agreement with the University of Gerona Foundation: Innovation and Training
Master Diploma in Food & Beverage Management from EUHT StPOL and Food & Beverage Management Specialisation Diploma in agreement with the University of Girona: Innovation and Training Foundation.
Eight months in the hotel-school and 3-6 months doing practicals in the sector (60 ECTS).
The classes are generally given in Spanish. A total of 60 reading hours are given in English by guest teachers from prestigious universities in Europe and the United States.
· Graduates, holders of university diplomas and certificates.
· Professional training certificates and technical studies with a minimum duration of two years in full-time education, previously recognised by EUHT StPOL.
· Professionals with sufficient demonstrable experience in the opinion of EUHT StPOL.
· To train future heads of Food and Beverage departments to be capable of managing the purchases, gastronomic planning, events management and commercialisation of the restaurant product
· Professionals prepared to direct teams in hospitality
· Professionals prepared for innovation and the use of new technologies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 21, 2016