Master in Finance, Audit & Control
Finance, Audit & Control program focuses on developing skills for careers in Finance, audit and Control through the semesters at ESCA School of Management and the possibility of a semester abroad. The lessons are taught in French and English. One semester as a professional mission concludes the program.
Language, Culture and Communication 7 :
• Professional Communication • English (TOEIC preparation) • Spanish • French and classical Arabic (optional foreign language for ESCA exchange students).
Management 2 :
• Supply Chain Management • Purchasing Management and Strategy • Social Law • Geopolitics: MENA & AFRICA • Intercultural Management.
Financial management tools:
• Management Control (initiation) • Decision of Investment and Financing • Cash flow Optimization and Management • Management Control Tools.
Language, Culture and Communication 8 :
• Communication Strategy • Business Ethics • Business English 1 • Business Spanish / or Spanish (optional foreign language for exchange students • Moroccan dialect (optional foreign language for ESCA exchange students).
Management 3 :
• Geopolitics 2: Euro-Mediterranean Geopolitics • Innovation Management • Total Quality Management • Business intelligence Management.
• Evaluation of the companies • International Capital Markets • Cost analysis and budgeting • Advanced Management Accounting.
Experience and professional performance :
• Right Arm Mission • Personal professional project • Community life project.
Language, Culture and Communication 9 :
• Business English 2 • Business Spanish / or Spanish (optional foreign language for ESCA exchange students) • Moroccan dialect 2(optional foreign language for ESCA exchange students) • Moroccan Studies.
•Accounting and financial audit • Functions Audit / Business Process • Internal Control Audit Methodology.
Management 4 :
• Geopolitics 3: ASIA Opportunities & Risk • Complexity Management • Change Management • Financial Management: synthesis.
Professional Experience :
• Personal professional project : Business Plan Challenge • Personal professional project : Consultant Process and Behavior • Personal professional project : Employment Search Techniques • Community life project
Professional Mission : Fieldwork and projects assigned by the company.