The Master Course in Fashion Marketing aims at training fashion management professionals able to face new challenges in the fast moving world of fashion.
Above all, the course deals with the study of the most important aspects of fashion marketing management, fashion communication techniques - focusing on aspects of positioning and branding strategies – the identity and needs of the consumer without neglecting the analysis of digital media.
The course will foster a creative and strategic approach with the aim of developing an innovative thinking and experiment with new strategies in the field with a focus on segments of the ready to wear and fast fashion .
Professional Opportunities: After the Master, students have the opportunity to approach different fashion segments entering company team of Brand Management and Marketing, as part of the counseling agencies and communication, or participating in Business Development, Distribution and Retailing.
Target: The Master in Fashion Marketing is aimed at Italian and foreign graduates from universities and university level schools of Fashion, Communication, and Marketing, and at young professionals with minimum two years of experience in the field.
Methodology and structure: The Master is structured in complementary modules providing the deepening of different actions of marketing management: from the analysis of the Fashion System to the study of fashion marketing and communication techniques.
The course provides:
- traditional class teaching and thematic discussions for the acquisition of consolidated methodologies and theories
- laboratory and experimental designs training with strong involvement of the student, individually or in group (projects , workshops, case studies, use of techniques simulative and role playing, etc. . ): Enterprise Projects - reverse mentoring
- The program ends with a project aimed at assessing the skills acquired by students during the master throughout the presentation of thesis project.
- FASHION SYSTEM
- FASHION MARKETING
- FASHION BRAND MANAGEMENT
- FASHION COMMUNICATION
- FASHION TARGETING
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING
- FASHION DESIGN MANAGEMENT
- FASHION SOCIOLOGY AND TRENDS
- FASHION CULTURE
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 10, 2016