ESDi Higher School of Design, in collaboration with MANGO multinational, offers the master's degree in Fashion Industry Management and Design specialised in Fashion and Design Industry Management, a study focused on specific features of fashion sector, which means a multidisciplinary approach to modern enterprise reality in which creation, marketing and communication, technology and innovation and, especially, management are joined.
With a strong professionalizing nature, this master's degree gives to the participants the opportunity to access environment knowledge by the hand of professionals and managers of renowned enterprises.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER IN FASHION INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT AND DESIGN
Fashion and Design Industry Management master’s degree main objectives are the following:
- To train professionals in the international, specific and dynamic context of fashion industry, in marketing, finances and corporate strategy fields, who contribute a contemporary and multidisciplinary view.
- To develop necessary managing and analytical skills to carry out corporate projects in a global environment, in which the use of new technologies, creativity and innovation, together with social and environmental responsibility, are essential.
- To provide tools which will enable the student to identify and anticipate changes in lifestyles, consumers’ preferences, as well as current and emerging trends, through creative experimentation and research.
- To foster 2.0 communication and/or social networks as a platform of new entrepreneurship proposing a new view of teams management and collaborative network politics development.
- Through study of real project (Mango case) and through direct contact with professors and managers, the participant gets a real and first-hand view of a sector in constant change and achieves market opportunities anticipation and identification ability.
This school offers programs in: