The EIBM trains professionals to promote and lead the development of business projects - especially those with international or multicultural connotations – in collaboration with the objectives of a company and promoting its success in a committed, responsible and ethical fashion, in order to improve its competitiveness in a globalised environment.
The EIBM Master’s is a joint, official graduate programme taught in conjunction with Deusto Business School, AUDENCIA-Nantes École de Management and Bradford.
The EIBM takes place in three prestigious universities in three European countries (Spain, France and the UK). The management classes in each country are taught in the local languages - three of the most frequently-spoken languages in the world: Spanish, French and English. Students quickly become accustomed to new environments, ways of working and changing their location at the end of each term.
Excellent linguistic proficiency is required to pursue the Master’s degree. During the programme, language skills are honed and consolidated by the 6 credits devoted to improving the oral and written levels of business in the three languages.
Preliminary Language course (Spanish, French and English).
1.Legal/economic context & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Labour law
- European law
- Corporate social responsibility
2. Company organisation and management
- Organisational design
- Change management
- Project design
- Comparative international management
- Communication skills
3. Marketing & logistics
- European marketing
- Export techniques
- Purchasing management
- Financial management
- European financial management
- Business Strategy
- International strategy
- European environment
6. Languages: Spanish, French and English
7. International Business & Management (3 electives)
8. Master's Final Thesis
9. Internship (3-6 months - Any country in the world)
Total: 90 ECTS
Candidates need a university degree (in any discipline) that entitles access to postgraduate studies in their country of origin. Candidates studying in their final year may also submit an application to the Master’s - in which case, the offer of a place will be conditional upon the successful completion of their current studies.
Candidates are required to have a fluent written and speaking knowledge of at least two of the following three languages: Spanish, English or French.
- At the beginning of the Master’s, in October, students must a native or very fluent level in one of the three languages (C2 or C1 level according to the European frame of reference), and at least an intermediate level (B2) of one of the other three languages. In the third language, students should have a preliminary level (A2); although, in this case, they will be obliged to pursue a course to strengthen their fluency in this third language in September and follow an itinerary for the Master’s that does not require them to study in this language until at least the following January.
- Candidates with a high level in two of the three languages of the Master’s, but without knowledge of the third, may be admitted on to the programme, conditional on acquiring an A2 level before the middle of the September prior to the commencement of the programme.
Candidates are not required to have prior professional experience, although if they have, it will be considered an asset.
- Marketing: 25%
- Import/Export: 13%
- Finance: 12%
- Consultancy: 10%
- Human resources: 8%
- Management: 7%
- Production: 7%
- Information Technology: 7%
- Legal services: 3%
- Others: 8%
The Deusto Business School Career Services Department aims to foster contact with business and equip participants in the official Master’s programmes with tools to improve their employability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 26, 2016