This Second Cycle Degree Programme provides advanced knowledge of the languages, literatures and cultures of European, American and postcolonial countries, promoting cross-cultural perspectives within a solid background in humanities.
This degree programme offers the possibility to get a double/joint degree with other European Universities.
- European Joint Master’s Degree in English and American Studies with Otto-Friedrich Universität - Bamberg (Germany), Karl-Franzens Universität - Graz (Austria), Pécsi Tudományegyetem - Pécs (Hungary), Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7 (France).
- Double Degree with Universidade do Espírito Santo (Brazil), Universidad de Huelva (Spain) or with Universidad de Sevilla (Spain).
- Double Degree with Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 (France), Humboldt-Universität - Berlino (Germany)
- Literatures and Cultures
- English and American Literary and Cultural Studies
- Estudios Ibéricos e Iberoamericanos
- Master européen en Etudes Françaises et Francophones
Access to the programme
Unlimited entry subject to assessment of minimum requirements.
Special admission requirements are established for the following curricula:
- Curriculum in English and American Literary and Cultural Studies. Access: through a selection following an admission call.
- Doble titulación en Estudios Ibéricos e Iberoamericanos / Double Degree in Iberian and Ibero-American Studies. Access: through a selection following an admission call (Universidad de Huelva, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Universidad de Sevilla).
- Master européen en Études Françaises et Francophones. Access: through a selection following an admission call.
To be admitted to this Second Cycle Degree Programme students must possess a proper individual educational background and the minimum curricular requirements.
A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2 is also required.
- modern Greek
- Portuguese and Brazilian,
Second-cycle graduates, thanks to the skills acquired and their possession of critical knowledge giving them independent judgment in carrying out their activities, will be able to pursue their studies in the research field and to hold leading positions in national and international businesses and within public and private institutions and organisations.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 9, 2016