The Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovative Leadership provides advanced practical training to meet the growing demand of entrepreneurs and professionals to create new innovative and sustainable business projects, from a vision of leadership practiced team with strong entrepreneurial projection.
The participant will achieve enhance their talent and develop the skills needed for creating innovative projects, both through the creation of new businesses or organizations and within existing ones.
The program includes an international month stay in TiimiAkatemia, the School of Entrepreneurship at the JAMK Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences (Finland), during which participants will learn in collaboration with other young entrepreneurs. There they will have a workspace and the support of a coach.
By participating in this master, you will share learning methods with the international network Team Academy, a common language and shared values with their members.
Tiimiakatemia Learning Network (heel) is a platform that facilitates cooperation between different learning spaces that form. This will allow you to expand your network of relationships and places that generate and implement business ideas.
- Business law
- Marketing and business management
- Business Finance
- Innovation management and technology
- Strategic and operational business management
- Team building and group coaching
- International Stay (Finland)
- Master's Thesis
Total: 60 ECTS
- Official university degree or equivalent
- They can also request access to the Master who are in the final year career, in which case the final admission will be conditional upon the completion of studies.
The English skills necessary for international stay will be valued. Equivalent to a minimum level B2 is recommended.
It is not necessary to have professional experience, although it is considered as added value that candidates provide.
The graduates of this master will be adapted to the new needs of society professionals, trained to work in:
- Up companies as entrepreneurs, promoters of new initiatives, business and social projects Industrial, services or digital environment, leading innovations or new projects intra-entrepreneurship
- Companies and social organizations seeking to create projects with high social impact and economically viable again.
- Business consulting services in the creation of new innovative projects
- Public or semi-public institutions operating in the field of innovation, technology and in the social sphere.
The Careers Department of Deusto Business School aims to facilitate contact with the business world and to equip participants of the University Masters of some tools to help them promote and improve their employability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 16, 2016