- Wide range of courses covering all economic fields
- Advanced training
- Development of analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills
The Master in Economics – Analysis, Policy and Research proposes a rigorous and advanced training in all key economics disciplines, such as microeconomics, macroeconomics, and econometrics. The training is completed by two seminars (one quantitative, one thematic) and the writing of a master thesis which develops the students’ autonomy and capacity to lead important projects and communicate with others.
The possibility to choose a field of specialization (Financial Economics, Innovation and Markets, International Economics, and Socio-economic policy) provides students with solid expertise to analyse complex economic problems and become skilled decision-makers who can generate innovative solutions in a changing economic world.
This master also offers the possibility to opt for a research-oriented specialization in the second year, which leads to a Ph.D. in economics.
- English (80% to 90%) - French (10% to 20%) depending on the choice of the optional courses
- International exchange programme opportunities
- Double degree optional (LUISS Guido Carli)
TOEFL > 95 GMAT > 650 ECTS grade of B Strong economic and management background
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 3, 2015