This program is taught in ENGLISH. The Master program in Digital Marketing is designed to grow a new generation of leading marketing specialists – digital savvy professionals that can benefit from an explosive growth of online technologies by using the most cutting- edge, innovative tools in their daily job.
The Harbour.Space teaching methodology uniquely combines a strong academic background in business studies, finance, accounting, marketing, and strategy with an in-depth and specific digital knowledge in online video, mobile, viral, social media, and data driven marketing. You will also be a daily witness of the latest innovations from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and other greatest technological companies.Our professors are not academic teachers – they are accomplished digital and marketing professionals that have launched thousands of successful advertising campaigns and made many winning strategic decisions.
Upon completing the Harbour.Space Master of Digital Marketing degree program, you will become a digital marketing professional. You will be well-prepared to work in a sales or marketing department of a major brand, in an advertising agency, or in a media or technological company. You will know how to help brands to communicate effectively with their target audiences using the awesome benefits that emerging online technologies have brought to the world.
This program contains an extensive number of real marketing cases moving through which the students will gain a solid understanding of the decision making process in the marketing department of a real company.
All courses are electives, yet we strongly recommend students to take courses marked as core. In total 1 year Master's consist of 15 modules including 1 module of workshops & seminars, 1 client and 1 capstone projects. Our professors are not academic teachers – they are accomplished digital and marketing professionals that have launched thousands of successful advertising campaigns and made many winning strategic decisions.
- Digital Marketing as Part of the Overall Marketing Mix
- SEM & SEO
- Programmatic & RTB (Audience Buying)
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing, Viral, And Storytelling
- Web Analytics
- Virtual Company Legal Environment
- E-Commerce, CRM & Loyalty Programmes
- Mobile & Gamification
- Online Video
- Digital Strategy & Digital Media Planning
- Technical Project Management (Digital Assets)
- Digital Media Evolution
- Business & Finance Fundamentals
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Video Blogging
- Email Marketing
- English for the Industry
- E - Research & Surveys
- Master Classes with Leading Practitioners
- Growth Hacking
- Marketing As a Job
- Introduction To Interaction Design
- PR & Content
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Self Promotion
- Selling & Presenting
- User Experience Design
- Introduction To Programming For Marketing Professionals
- Programming II For Marketing Professionals
- Data Visualisation
- China's Internet Market
- Big Data & Emerging Technologies
- Capstone Project
- Seminars & Workshops
- Client Project
Chief Digital Officer, Mindshare Russia
Co-Founder / Strategic Director of Orbit Media Studios
- Junior Digital Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce and CRM Manager
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer
- Head of Digital/Chief Digital Officer
LIVING IN BARCELONA
Studying in Barcelona has the following advantages:
Barcelona is #1 in Europe for quality of life and clearness of environment (2012 Quality of Life City Rankings – Mercer Survey)
- Barcelona is #1 in the world for the level of infrastructure and urban development (2011, Ernst & Young).
- The region of Catalonia, where Barcelona is the capital, contributes significantly to the Spanish GDP. The growth of Catalonia’s GDP is currently 3.3%, much higher than in Europe on average. Catalonia’s exports are €42.2 billion, higher than in any other region of Spain.
- 7,000+ innovation and technological companies during the last 10 years.
- Barcelona is 6th in Europe for attractiveness and comfort for doing business (European Attractiveness Survey 2011, Ernst & Young),
- Barcelona is 2nd in Europe (after London) for being promoted as a business center (European Cities Monitor 2011);
- Barcelona is 2nd in the world for hosting different international conferences and congresses (City and Country World Report 2011, ICCA ). Barcelona is the host of the annual World Mobile Congress, which attracts thousands of international companies that work in the mobile industry.
- 7,000,000 + millions of tourists / year
- 20° C - average temperature during the day
- 2437 hours of sunshine/ year
- Cost of living 550 euro / month
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 7, 2016