Master in Digital Marketing
The Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing is an on-campus “Deepening Master’s Degree” offered in Colombia along with a double degree granted by Universidad Antonio de Nebrija (Spain).
At Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, this Master’s Degree is led by the Faculty of Communication Sciences. At Universidad EAN, it is coordinated by the Faculty of Postgraduate Studies.
It is designed with the purpose of training senior managers, consultants and researchers with competencies and knowledge on digital marketing. Such training is conducted through the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), and through the teaching of the latest techniques of digital marketing and advertising. Similarly, it aims at training professionals able to work in digital marketing and advertising fields, thus providing advanced knowledge, competencies and skills needed to be in charge of the online communications area for governmental and private organizations; of the planning and strategic development of digital marketing campaigns; and of the optimization, management and positioning of brands in social media; as well as those needed to manage the digital communication and image of web projects, amongst other.
- Lead Digital Marketing areas on a strategic basis with the purpose of fulfilling organizational objectives.
- Promote creativity, innovation and change from the marketing area, by using new Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- Design and implement strategic plans in senior management teams, by using electronic (digital) marketing.
- Analyze critical environmental variables and their impact on the achievement of marketing objectives and the development of organizations.
- Create and innovative products and services.
- Develop sustainable business opportunities and lead projects generating economic and social value.
It is an on-campus master’s degree. It comprises a substantial virtual component requiring the use of the BLACKBOARD platform with the purpose of supporting academic training to be granted the double degree by Universidad Antonio de Nebrija.
This Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing will have two (2) major training components for the four (4) sets of study units: The on-campus component and the virtual component.
- Core Study Units
- Cross-curricular Study Units
- Elective Study Units
- Research Study Units
The four sets of study units strongly use Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and virtual campus supports. During the learning process, teachers from Universidad Antonio de Nebrija participate through virtual classrooms, and teachers from Universidad EAN manage activities of on-campus study units.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 15, 2016