This is an Online program!
The online Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship is the first of Rotterdam Business School’s Master in mode e-learning.
The course is receiving applications until the June 16th and aims to have students from Brazil and other continents, ensuring a plural and interesting networking.
For this program, RBS has as a partner INEPAD, a brazilian institution that has been operating for over 10 years in online executive education.
INEPAD – is a Brazilian Educational institute that aims to offer high quality long distance courses to businessman, managers and entrepreneurs. It is a non-profit organization headquartered located in RibeirãoPreto – SP, Brazil and it is responsible for helping to train more than 20,000 students. It has being involved with essential projects with institutions such as Bank of Brazil, German-Brazil Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Justice, and a large amount of credits union.
INEPAD is also the responsible for projects in partnership with FIA – Foundation Management Institute and Unisinos – Vale dos Rio dos Sinos University. Finally, INEPAD has conducted EAD Projects with several Federal University (UnB, UFBA, UFMT, UFLA, UFC, UEMA, UPE, UECE)
The Rotterdam Business School (RBS) has everything to do with International Business. The classes, the exchanges, the research projects applied into practice, the global experience of lecturers; all intended to prepare our students for a career in international business. Case studies based on real international companies are the core of the course methodology.
This program challenges students to learn how to act quickly and decisively, and base their decisions on increasing experience and reflection. Our focus is totally international, just as in business environment today. More than 50 different nationalities are represented among our students.
We work closely with partners in the business and education communities in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas, offering to our students a global perspective and experience that they need to succeed. More than 2,500 students are enrolled in our bachelor and master programs.
This university offers the program in English and simultaneous translation to Brazilian Portuguese.
To overcome the geographical boundaries of executive training, the Rotterdam Business School created an online form of their Master in Business, the Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship so participants can find the core of each problem and solve it efficiently. This is the core competency of the program, enabling the participant to intervene, innovate and make their companies more efficient, planned and global.
The program will take classes online live on Wednesdays at 7 am (GMT - Brasilia) with regular teachers of the Rotterdam University of Applied Science who have, in addition to academic experience, performance in companies from various countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
At the end of the program, the approved student will get the program Certificate of Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, a recognized certification by the European Union Common with 60 point in accordance with the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) accredited by NVAO.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Cost & Fees
When evaluating the investment you make in this International Online Master’s Degree, think of the following values that are intrinsic to the program:
- Implementation and Certification of Rotterdam University, one of the most respected educational institutions in EUROPE;
- International Faculty with accumulated experiences in over 30 countries, combining academic and market experiences;
- Interactive Methodology in small classes;
- Live classes with simultaneous interpreting from English into Brazilian Portuguese;
- E-Learning platform with intuitive navigation;
- Load activities compatible with the activities of an executive;
- Strategic level of international networking (70% of working in senior management positions);
- Selection process where we evaluate the profile of the class and their ability to contribute collectively;
- Media Integration to provide an effective learning relationship;
- Headhunters agree that an international training is a major competitive advantage for the career;
- Consulting as Robert Half International and Hay Group shows that the vast majority of professionals with international training have salary increase after completing an MBA or Master’s degree.
The Master’s Degree Program in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship has the investment:
- 26 installments of R$ 1.490 (one thousand and four hundred and ninety reais) for resident students in Brazil.
- Or 26 installments of € 423,00 (four hundred twenty-three euros) for non-resident students in Brazil.
Warning: The participant selection process, if approved, will mark the payment in the signed contract to be submitted to the secretariat.
The registration fee to participate in the selection process of the program is: R$ 390.00 (BRL).