The English proficiency requirements for MSOE are: Undergraduate 82 TOEFL/6.5 IELTS and Graduate 90 TOEFL/7.0 IELTS. MSOE has an ESL program for those who do not yet have the required English proficiency.
M.S. in Construction and Business Management
MSOE’s newest master’s degree was created in conjunction with the Rader School of Business and the Architectural Engineering and Building Construction Department. The degree targets professionals who are working in, or have experience in, the construction industry. It teaches students the leadership tools necessary to compete in the ever-changing and highly competitive construction management environment. It provides students with advanced skills and understanding in construction project administration and business management.
Courses are focused on business development, new and emerging technologies for construction and project delivery systems, and executive administration of construction firms. The degree prepares graduates for leadership positions in the construction industry.
- A bachelor of science degree in a relevant field (e.g., construction management, civil engineering, architectural engineering, etc.).
- Computer literacy, knowledge or work processing and spreadsheet software, and a personal computer (laptop recommended) with Internet access.
- Three letters of recommendation. If employed, at least one of the letters should be from the applicant’s employer or manager.
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- If your native language is not English, a score of 79 or better must be achieved on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- There are additional filing requirements for International students:http://www.msoe.edu/fulltime_students/international/graduate-requirements.shtml
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 1, 2015