- ENGR 501 Engineering Research Methods
- Either ENGR 541 Mathematical Methods for Engineering OR ENGR 592 Engineering Computational Methods
The following courses are required for students earning a concentration in Chemical Engineering.
- CMEN 504 Advanced Chemical Engineering Kinetics
- CMEN 513 Transport Phenomena
- CMEN 522 Advanced Thermodynamics
Beyond this point, follow one of the three options below. A Plan of Study showing the option selected is due at the end of the first quarter of enrollment. Approval of the graduate advisor will be required to switch options or advisors at a later date.
- Electives: 5 courses approved by the Advisory Committee
- One MATH and one STAT course
- 3 courses approved by the Advisory Committee
- Research & Thesis in Chem. Engr
- Electives: 6 courses approved by the Advisory Committee
- Practicum in Chem. Engr.