The Master in International Business (MIB) with specialization in Luxury Management equips you with the relevant skills and competencies required to develop a career in the luxury business. The program covers all elements related to operation, finance, marketing, and distribution management within the luxury industry.
What will I learn?
- Enhance your understanding of the fundamentals of the luxury industry
- Conduct market research and customer needs analysis for luxury brands and products
- Learn key tactics to build strong brand identities and create exclusive customer experience
- Develop professional luxury brand strategies and marketing campaigns
- Learn to design strategies for sustainable business development of luxury products and services
- Refine essential skills such as effective communication, project management, innovation, and creativity
- Make sound and informed marketing decisions in the highly competitive and rapidly expanding luxury industry
After taking courses for the International Business part of your degree (15 foundation courses), you will take a selection of 5 of the following courses to obtain a specialization*:
- Fundamentals in Luxury Management
- Luxury Marketing & Communication
- Luxury Channel and Distribution Management
- Sustainable Luxury Management and Innovation
- The Luxury industry in a Changing World
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development & Innovation
- Strategic Brand Management
- Competitive Positioning
*Specializations are offered on demand.
Upon a successful graduation you will receive the following academic degree:
Master of Arts in International Business with Specialization in Luxury Management
The MIB with a specialization allows you to present a broader profile in the competitive job market and in turn boost your career opportunities. A general business degree such as the MIB allows you to apply for cross-functional positions in a variety of sectors and the specialization gives you a competitive edge in the luxury industry.
The degree is fully recognized and accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACSBSP), an accreditation organization for business education officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The ACBSP accreditation, which covers approximately 2’400 higher education institutions internationally, ensures that BSL degrees are recognized and valued worldwide.
- Bachelor’s in any subject area
- IELTS: 6.5, TOFEL 90, TOEIC 800 or equivalent
- CV & motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
Entry dates: September and February
- EU students (no visa required): July 30
- Non-EU students (visa required): June 30
- EU students (no visa required): January 15
- Non-EU students (visa required): November 30
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2016