Master in Business Management
With the global financial crisis, many management paradigms have lost prestige and fallen out of favor. ESEI, like other institutions, believes in business management with vision and ethics. Adaptation, diversification, and internationalization have become signs of the new times and a master in Management must produce professionals who are capable of facing these challenges.
The modules of the program analyse various areas of business from both a strategic and a practical point of view. Looking beyond ordinary management, we will analyse the coordination and optimization of the resources that drive an enterprise in the current business climate.
- To understand how companies work as organisations and learn about the fundamentals of company management and administration
- To study in depth the successful management strategies and visions
- To understand both the basic and technical concepts of the economic, financial and legal aspects of business
- To analyse different business management areas and learn how interdiscilinary strategies are applied tomarketing and sales management, human resources management, logistics, innovation and internationalisation
- To master the personal and professional skills necessary to successfully manage a project, team or company
- To develop a long-term strategic corporate vision, management and coordination skills in all business areas while always respecting the principles of corporate social responsibility
- To understand the two dimension of a company: internal (knowing how to manage strategy) and external (understanding its promotion, financing and international expansion)
- To work with case studies in order to learn about the professional standards in the sector and to improve related aptitudes
- To promote the good practices of teamwork, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To become a member of a network of classmates, tutors, faculty members and experts in corporate strategy, which will allow the development of the new contacts necessary to grow and develop personally and professionally