The innovative Business Information Systems course provides you with sound, theoretically informed and relevant knowledge of modern information and communications technologies and its use in key business and organisational settings. This course open to those who have not studied management or technology based qualifications previously.
The course has been designed to:
- Respond to the increasing need for greater understanding of the role advanced information and communication technologies plays in the workplace and at home.
- Addresses the need for managers to understand and appreciate the strategic value of technologies and processes as a source of competitive advantage, both nationally and internationally.
- Enhance learning, employability and reflexivity in line with international educational standards.
Jointly taught by the School of Management and the Department of Computer Science, you will have the opportunity to study a range of elective units, including those from our world-renowned Information Security Group. This is currently the only management programme within the University of London supported by the SAP University Alliance
Employability & career opportunities
Our graduates are highly employable and, in recent years, have entered many different business information systems-related areas, including:
- Business Analyst at Ford Motor Company
- Information Security Consultant at Barclays
- SAP HR Functional Consultant at Satyam Computer Services
- Business Analyst at Oracle
- Technology Consultant at Hewlett Packard
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications Analyst at Whitbread
This school offers programs in: