The structure of the degree program consists of advanced professional studies, elective courses and Master’s Thesis.
Students get knowledge of prosthetics objects modeling and rehabilitation bioengineering systems design. They get skills of practical work with modern technologies and systems for disabled patient examination, ability of carrying out scientific research during the development of new systems for rehabilitation. Master students carry out individual professionally oriented work, scientific research and thesis at leading medical centers of Saint-Petersburg.
Program curriculum includes the following advanced courses:
- Rehabilitation systems and technologies;
- Biomechanical and mathematical simulation of prosthetic objects;
- Technologies for estimation of prosthetic objects;
- Methods of computer processing and analysis of medical data;
- Automated image analysis;
- Automation of biomedical research;
- Analysis and design of electronic systems;
- Modern problems of biomedical engineering;
- Biotechnical systems and technologies;
- Information systems in rehabilitation;
- Computer aided design of rehabilitation equipment.
Programme: 120 ECTS credits, full-time study (2 years), Master’s Degree
Eligibility: candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the corresponding field
Scholarship: scholarship covers the tuition fee and some study materials
An academic year includes 2 semesters beginning on 1st September and 10th February, Winter holidays - 2 weeks, Summer holidays - 2 months (July, August). Master’s Thesis defense is in June.
Educational programs of «LETI» are constantly modernized, following the principle «Training through research». Graduates of our university receive new, profound knowledge and practical skills of work.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2016