Applications for this program are closed for the year 2014/2015. Please contact us in January 2015.
Master in Agro-biosciences AgroFood Chain
The purpose of this Master course, opened to students worldwide, is to create awareness of the scientific, social and economic realities of the modern agrofood industry and to provide scientific and practical training in an international context. The 2-year program prepares future researchers and executives for international careers in the sectors of agriculture, agrofood, environment, non-food valorisation of agro-resources. The purpose of this Master is also to face the major changes in the agricultural and agrofood sectors, and to meet the issues of sustainable development.
Excellence in teaching and research
• Toulouse is a centre of scientific excellence, boasting research laboratories of international renown and an outstanding concentration of scientists in the domain of Agro biosciences.
• The teaching/research staffs are involved in leading-edge research activities within international networks.
A multidisciplinary program
Beyond the scientific fields of the domain, the curriculum also focuses on the issues of sustainable development: social, economic, environmental aspects. Approaches that will help students develop a truly global perspective.
A custom-made program
• Each student will customize his own curriculum according to his/her fields of interest and career project.
• Several specializations are offered as part of this research-oriented Master.
• A tutor will provide individual guidance and support all along the two-year program.
First three semesters: mainly lectures, tutorials and lab work; fourth semester: internship
Required level: Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree, 4 years of higher education
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Deadline for application: May 31, 2013
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2016