Faculty of Administration is turning a new page in its development by offering a 2. cycle Master's Study Programme entirely in English. The programme will take place if at least 25 students are enrolled.
Why study master's at the Faculty of Administration?
Our primary goal and vision is quality and that is why the Faculty of Administration ranks as one of the best in the field of public administration not only in Slovenia but also in the SE and Central Europe.
- FA is a member of the University of Ljubljana, the biggest and the most prominent University in Slovenia and among best in the world.
- We acquired a distinguished EAPAA accreditation for our 1. and 2. cycle programmes, which ranks us among best in the field of public administration. The accreditation is you guarantee for quality.
- We are proud of the fruitful international cooperation. Our network is expanding not only in Europe but lately also in China. This enables us to exchange knowledge, students, teachers. We offer summer schools and will this year for the first time also organise our own.
- The premises of our faculty are modern, well equipped.
For citizens of the EU there is no tuition fee required. For non-EU nationals we charge a tuition fee of 2.550 EUR/year. The final thesis is included in this price.
Students who can enrol in the second cycle Master’s Degree study programme in Administration are:
- graduates of the three year higher education professional study programme Administration – 1st cycle;
- graduates of the three-year higher education professional or university study programme Administration – 1st cycle (180 ECTS);
- graduates of the previous three-year higher education professional programmes and study programmes - 1st cycle (180 ECTS) from appropriate professional fields of administrative, legal, economic, information and organisation programmes. In the 2nd year, they have to enrol in the Administrative-Legal Programme;
- graduates of the previous three-year higher education professional programmes and study programmes – 1st cycle (180 ECTS) from other professional fields, who have to pass additional exams in three subjects from the university programme Administration – 1st cycle: Administrative Procedure and Administrative Dispute (8 ECTS), Legislative Regulation of Public Administration (6 ECTS) and Theory of Public Administration (8 ECTS), which must be completed before enrolment in the 2nd year. Administrative Procedure and Administrative Dispute must be completed before taking the exams Administrative Procedural Law. In the 2nd year, they have to enrol in the Administrative-Legal Programme.
How and when to apply
A public call for applicants with all the important dates and the detailed procedure will be published on 1st of June 2013. The application deadline is usually at the end of September. Please check regularly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before the enrolment all candidates have to pass the recognition procedure in Slovenia. This procedure will take approximately two months and needs to be finished before you apply.