The Master in "Administración de Justicia" is specific for Spanish speaking professionals who wish to acquire practical tools to improve the exercise of the judicial function, as well as to the developing and upgrading of theoretical knowledge for the application of the law.
All materials contain both theoretical and practical implementation within the judiciary context in both judicial and administrative aspects, as well as government law.
The course is offered only in Spanish.
Enrollment is only for postgraduate candidates - Master's degree (60 ECTS - Credits).
- Theory of Law and Justice.
- Constitutional Law.
- Analysis of new trends in law.
- Government judiciary.
- Access to justice and alternative methods of conflict resolution.
- Judicial Administration and Management.
- Judicial Ethics.
- Legal security.
- Reasoning judicial interpretation and structuring of sentences.
- The information and communications technology applied in the administration of justice.
- Methodology of case resolution.
- The criminal policy: Public safety and justice system.
Target audience and Admission requirements
The Master is open to all Latin American participants working in the legal world with a degree in law judges, prosecutors, lawyers, defenders of justice, as well as all those engaged in administrative aspects within the judiciary department. Evidence of satisfaction of the admission requirements for this course will be requested to participants after enrollment.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 4, 2016