Master Public Administration
Mongolia International University and the University of Missouri have partnered to provide a 1+1 graduate school program in public affairs. Through this program, students will have opportunities to study both in Mongolia and the U.S., developing international knowledge of public administration. Graduate students of the Truman Graduate School of Public Affairs will spend their first two semesters at MIU acquiring foundational knowledge of public administration and policy decision-making. Then students will spend three semesters at the University of Missouri to pursue in-depth studies in public affairs. Through this program, MIU seeks to raise honest and competent government leaders who can impact Mongolia and the surrounding regions.
University of Missouri - Truman School of Public Affairs
The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and Missouri's largest public research university. Considered one of the nation's top-tier institutions, the University of Missouri has a reputation of excellence in teaching and research.
The Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs represented a major commitment to public affairs education, research, and public service on the Columbia campus. The School provides the MPA Program, interdisciplinary Ph.D. program, and significantly increased research, public service, and outreach activities.
The mission of the Truman School is to advance the study and practice of governance in Missouri, the nation, and the world by conducting research, informing governance and public policy, educating for ethical leadership, preparing the next generation of scholars, and fostering democratic discourse.
All Courses taught in English
- Option 1. 2 years in Mongolia (MIU Institute)
- Option 2. 1 year in Mongolia (MIU Institute) 1.5 years in U.S.A. (University of Missouri)
- Option 3. (On processing) 1 year in Mongolia (MIU Institute) and 1 year in Korea (Korea University)
How to Apply: send application to the Admission Office by e-mail.
Required Documents for Application
1) Completed admission application form (will be available soon)
2) Statement of Purpose (SOP) in English
3) Two recommendation letters in English
4) Bachelor's degree and Transcripts
5) Copy of valid Passport
6) Application Fee: $30
7) HIV/AIDS test result (International Applicants Only)
* Financial Aid: This information will be provided soon.