Master - Project Management
The Master of Science in Project Management is a professional qualification, providing you with a sound educational platform for a career in project management. While building the skills, tools, and techniques required for monitoring and tracking project costs and schedules, students develop the ability to manage the project resources and communications necessary to successfully complete a project. The Master of Science in Project Management Program (MSPMP) is thus ideal for professionals who want to enhance their ability to integrate complex projects, motivate people, and achieve cost—effective results. The uniqueness of the program lies in the fact that the teaching of all its disciplines is carried out exclusively in English.
Educational objectives of the program
The goal of the MSPMP is to produce qualified graduates who have the fundamental methodologies, modeling and analysis skills for the design, implementation and leading of the projects across a wide range of fields such as infrastructure, mining, manufacturing, IT, finance, law and various types of consultancy projects, etc.
Expected student learning outcomes
Graduates of the MSPMP are expected to be able to do the following:
- plan projects effectively and successfully, taking into consideration the quadruple constraints of time, cost, resources and specifications;
- demonstrate an understanding of effective, ethical leadership strategies and skills;
- utilize analytical and critical thinking skills in order to synthesize, evaluate and integrate concepts and knowledge for effective decision analysis and problem solving;
- communicate information professionally;
- work effectively as problem-solving team members;
- develop from the basic project plan a work-breakdown structure to the lowest granularity permitted by cost;
- determine and calculate project risks according to classical risk analysis;
- plan and manage contractual purchasing issues, including, procurement and supply, outsourcing and just-in-time;
- evaluate and present project objectives, requirements, scope and budgeting effectively to upper management.
Career outcomes (opportunities)
The MSPMP prepares graduates for a number of entry-, mid-, and high- level positions, as determined by a student’s work experience, such as:
- Project Manager;
- Project Director;
- Senior Team Leader;
- Chief Executive Officer.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 4, 2016