Technical and managerial skills to build a career in digital marketing strategies, brand management, communication and international markets.
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
Our International Master in Marketing, Digital & International strategies provides technical and managerial skills to build a career in digital marketing strategies and international development in companies competing in the global marketplace.
It provides students with opportunities to learn from recognized and experienced managers and professionals, as well as to intern in important companies and develop a lasting network in the field.
The previous twentyseven Italian editions of this Master delivered by our Business School guarantee consolidated experience and relationships with global brands.
At the end of the course the main areas of placement are multinational companies, web communication agencies, Media Centers, consultancy firms.
The Master is aimed at young graduates and final year graduating students interested in building a career in marketing, social media, digital strategies. The course is taught entirely in English.
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
10 Months: 6 months of full time classes in Rome and 4 months of internship The Master requires full time compulsory attendance. The program begins on November 28th 2016 and is organized in two phases:
- theory and practice for a period of 120 days in classroom and workshops (classes are held from Monday to Friday)
- hands-on experience through a 4 month internship in important companies or consultancies.
AN INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN ROME, ITALY
Recruiters are showing an increasing interest towards international exposure of young resources. For Italian students, a Master entirely taught in English provides a solid base for an international career. For international students, mobility is the key to acquire a global view and get in touch with different cultures and lifestyles. Over the centuries, Italy has represented the crossroad of north-south and east-west routes. Today, Italy plays a leading role in the global economy. It is home to a wide range of multinational enterprises who have demonstrated constant success in international development and marketing strategies. Rome is home to some of the world’s most extraordinary artistic masterpieces ever realized, not to mention the Vatican City. Studying in Rome you will benefit from a combination of heritage and multiculturalism. It is a modern European capital hosting international political, artistic and business events. Rome is also a hub to easily explore the rest of Italy.
The program is divided into the following modules:
- Basic tools: fundamentals of Economics, Marketing and Tech
- Marketing and communication tools
- Digital marketing and digital strategy
- International markets and marketing
- The new made in Italy: innovation and digital start up
The course also includes some special activities:
- Company Visits: visit globally renowned Italian organizations which have developed successful international strategies
- Digital Marketing Project Work: work on real business challenges submitted by managers and professionals
- Self Marketing and Personal Branding: strengthen and develop managerial competences
- Master Blog: manage the Master blog with the direct supervision of the Scientific Committee
The internship is an important added value of the Master and allows participants to enter the world of work complexity with solid professional tools.
During classroom period, each participant is supported in identifying his/her capacities and
career opportunities through individual career coaching and mock job interviews.
More than 95% of our students are employed after the internship.
The Master has a closed number and involves a process of selection aimed at evaluating the technical competencies acquired during the study period, the individual attitude and the motivation of the candidates. The selection process is carried out in 3 phases:
- screening and analysis of admission request and CV
- motivational interview (in English)
- English test for non native English speakers
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of first-level university degree (Bachelor, laurea triennale or equivalent)
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Copy of passport or ID Card
- Motivation letter in English explaining interests and future professional projects
- An English proficiency test score is desirable (but not compulsory) for non
- native English speakers
24 ORE Business School grants partial or full cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates
For further information write to:
You will be contacted in the shortest time possible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 3, 2016