Master - Financial management
Management (Financial Management program) is a master degree profile combining study of theoretical bases of corporate finance and financial management with simultaneous development of applied financial disciplines and use of modern mathematical tools.
- possession of methods of mathematical modeling, assessment of financial risks and cost of securities and companies;
- ability to make administrative decisions on assessment and management of real investment projects, acquisition of knowledge and skills in the field of development of investment policy of the enterprise, assessment of strategic investments and projects connected with merges, absorption and business restructuring;
- development of bases of corporate governance, tax and financial right;
- analysis of the reporting of the enterprises and organizations and diagnostics of their financial state; management of a portfolio of securities; assessment of profitability of financial assets;
- scientific researches in the chosen field of knowledge, carrying out independent analytical work.
Advantages of education. High demand:
- in domestic and foreign companies of real sector;
- in departments of corporate finance and in analytical services of the finance, consulting, estimated, auditor companies and commercial banks;
- in financial and analytical agencies;
- in economic and financial services of public authorities of various levels;
- in bank structures where graduates can head the specialized departments which are guided by corporate clients, investment programs and projects;
- at the academic research institutes, universities, business schools and other educational institutions.
Last updated July 31, 2015