This Master’s program is completely taught in English and it lasts 2 years with a total of 120 ECTS credits earned. This program has only one intake (October).
The Master Degree in Mathematics and Applications aims to consolidate the education in mathematics of his graduates by providing a broad range of advanced courses in algebra, geometry, analysis and mathematical physics, such training accompanied by a significant logical rigor, but also aims to develop the student ability to develop and use methods and mathematical models applied in various fields. The course is designed to give the student the choice between a course in which are accentuated the fundamental aspects of mathematics and a path where more attention is paid to issues related to applications.
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study (background in math at university level is strongly recommended) (in English or Italian, any format).
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or Italian, any format).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5.
APPLICATION IN 3 STEPS
1. PRE-EVALUATION: In order to get a pre-evaluation student should apply online (for more information please contact: email@example.com) between February and April after collecting all essential academic documents, including: Bachelor Degree; List of subjects studied; Syllabuses of subjects studied in Italian or English. The academic documents will be reviewed by the course committee. If the curriculum is accepted, an informal pre-acceptance letter will be sent back via e-mail.
2. Student visa: Non-European students, who have been positively pre-evaluated, go to the Italian embassy in their Country of residence in order to apply for the Visa during the Visa Processing Period (usually between the end of May and the beginning of July). Depending upon the Country of residence, students may have to produce a copy of the pre-evaluation letter from the University by the embassy along with all the other documents. Non-European and European students alike must provide official copies of all documents requested translated into Italian.
3. ENROLMENT: Once in Italy to confirm enrolment, you must produce the originals of the following documents at the Student Registry: Document of identity (ID or passport) - Two photos - The original High -school diploma and its legal translation with the official stamps of the Italian diplomatic authority Embassy or Consulate - ‘Dichiarazione di valore” document (Declaration of Validity) issued by the Italian diplomatic authority in the countries where the diploma was awarded, in which it is specified that the Diploma has been conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of education - Receipt of the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees (This document is not required by students awarded an ERSU scholarship) - Receipt of payment of €250 as first instalment of the €500 levy and, only for students participating the ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE, the receipt of the payment of the first instalment of 2000 Euros
It is important to note that you will receive a username and password for all UNICAM services upon your arrival, but that your username will only be activated by the Student Registry when your enrolment process has been finalised.
Fees: Tuitions are payable when the student matriculate into the program in Italy (no application fees applied). The amount of the fee depends upon the family income of the student (may vary from 355 euros to 1000 euros + a levy of 500 euros that can be paid by instalments over two years). If the student graduated with 100/100 (4.0 equivalent), he\she does not need to pay tuition fees.
International students who have chosen the University of Camerino for their studies can take opt for an all-inclusive package. Interested students should apply by sending an email to the University Welcome Office (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details). The cost of the package is €6500 per year to be paid by the student in instalments.
Scholarship: for more information please contact email@example.com.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 19, 2016