Master Degree Program in European Governance
The Master Degree Program in European Governance provides specialized education in the field of European governance. The training program goes through courses in political development, institutional system and European Union law, management of international financial system, regional and foreign policy of the European Union, global governance and the political process. Extra curricular learning modes include projects and studies on European integration and public policy, European foreign and security policy.
The program offers practices in state institutions, local authorities, NGOs and others.
The program is developed and provided by teachers from Centre Jean Monnet European policies in the University.
Profession and professional qualifications
- Major: Political Science
- Qualification: Master of European Governance
Graduates have the knowledge and skills to:
- the institutional structure of the European Union;
- the political structure of the European Union;
- mechanisms for the management of economic policies in the European Union;
- institutional model and operation of common policies;
- understanding of the place and role of Bulgaria and the European Union in a changing world.
Graduates may have careers in European Union institutions, the Bulgarian state institutions, state and local administration, media, NGOs, consulting organizations and bodies and others.