Master - Banks and Banking Business
Economy ("Banks and Banking business" program) is a master degree program forming a complex of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of banking at any levels of bank management in the state and commercial banks.
- planning, coordination, assessment of bank activity;
- search of new spheres and activity methods in the conditions of the competition in the market of banking services;
- improvement of organizational structure of a bank;
- development and improvement of operating instructive and methodical materials;
- realization of personnel policy of the organization;
- intra bank control.
Advantages of education. You will be able to:
- influence success of the company by means of measures for restriction of volumes of risks for separate activities of bank;
- continue education in postgraduate study.
Relevance of education. The master according to the program "Banks and Banking business" can work in financial, economic and analytical divisions of banks, in insurance companies, investment funds, credit cooperatives and the unions, ensuring the rapid career growth, high and stable level of the income.
Last updated July 31, 2015