Master’s in International Commerce, Almeria
The Master’s in International Commerce in Almeria is a result of the cooperation between the Chamber of Commerce in Almeria and ESIC. It trains professionals who are capable of successfully dealing with international sales operations whilst working in a responsible and efficient way.
Specialised training that guarantees the necessary technical expertise, tools and skills to successfully address the main issues in the review and selection processes and the implementation of business strategies related to all international trade activity in the province of Almeria.
Different management areas that are interconnected with each other shape our Master’s in International Commerce in Almeria. It expresses a strategic and operative view of all International Commerce operations:
- We will analyse business areas that directly and globally affect international commerce: Strategic Management, international sphere, international markets, international marketing, international negotiation, international operations, international company financing.
- Development Seminars will be held on Managerial Skills.
- We will help students develop a global-multicultural and practical view of how to manage an international company.
Different interconnected managerial areas shape the Master’s in International Commerce. They express the programme content and differentiation, making it easier for students to acquire a profound knowledge of International Commerce and the various subsequent operations.
PART 1: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AREAS AND THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
PART 2: INTERNATIONAL MARKETS AREAS
PART 3: INTERNATIONAL MARKETING AREAS
PART 4: INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATION AREAS
PART 5: INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AREAS
PART 6: COMPANY INTERNATIONAL FINANCING
PART 7: DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS ON MANAGERIAL SKILLS
Those who study the Master’s in International Commerce in Almeria are proactive and ready to succeed in a professional management career in International Commerce. It is suitable for:
- Graduates who want to dedicate their careers to International Commerce.
- Professionals who are interested in learning how to manage an international business.
- Professionals or recent graduates who want to plan their careers towards management positions in exportation or geographic continental areas etc. It is also suitable for entrepreneurs who want to work in international markets.