Master’s in Financial Management
ESIC, selected by the Financial Times, as one of the 4 best schools in Spain to study a Master’s Degree in finance.
The Master’s in Financial Management from ESIC offers you the necessary specialisation to become an expert in business finance.
Through broad, intense and practical training we promote the development of managerial abilities in all students on the programme.
A programme based on practical study of the most current methods that are used during decision-making in international financial environments and that offer the possibility to specialise and obtain more professional experience through our collaboration agreements with companies such as Bankinter, BBVA, La Caixa, Cajamadrid, Cajamar and Grupo Santander.
This Master’s programme integrates financial functions with the broadest framework of business strategy, linking finance to operational decisions:
- It details the functions and key techniques in finance, as well as their common nature and essence within any type of organisation.
- It adds the relevant parameters of this environment and the growing interaction between the different markets.
- It is based on a balance between knowledge and experience.
- The faculty of teachers is made up of a team that combines management with teaching.
A training programme of prestigious recognition that gives students the capacity to organise and coordinate operational and financial actions, breaking them down into adequate functions and processes.'
The Master’s in Financial Management is conceived as a specialisation programme for:
- Professionals in the area of finance who want to update their knowledge.
- Advisors and consultants who want to make an intense and systematic review of their financial management.
- Graduates who want to specialise in finance, treasury management, management control, information, accounting or administration systems.
Module 1: The financial function
Module 2: Short-term financial management
Module 3: Investment Policy
Module 4: Long-term financial decisions
Module 5: International derivatives and finances
Module 6: Financial planning and control
Module 7: Financial strategy: assessment company creation
Module 8: Strategy and financial management simulator