Develop the media communication, international relations and cultural studies skills you need for an international communications career.
The Master of International Communication is built on the research strengths of our academic staff. It examines the evolution of communication theories and strategies in response to modernization and social changes.
This school offers programs in:
1.5 years Program commencement: February and July
Cost & Fees
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on the 4.0 scale or approximately 65%
- IELTS language requirements for non-English speaker: Overall score minimum of 6.5, no band less than 6.0
- The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship
- Available to undergraduate and postgraduate international students
- Up to $10,000 AUD awarded towards tuition fees
Last updated July 5, 2016