MTech in Mechanical Engineering
It is 2 year full time and 3 year part time regular program leading to the master's degree in mechanical engineering, with an option of getting specialization in the following fields as per choice of the student:
- Thermal Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Some of salient features of the program
- The student enrolled for this program after completion of the program will get M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- The student enrolled for this program will have an option to get M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering along with a certificate of specialization in any one area mentioned above as per his/her choice
- To get M.Tech with specialization in any one of the stream mentioned above the student will have to take all the electives in third semester of the program from any one of the stream as per his/her choice, and he/she will have to do Major Project in the same area.
- If the student wants to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (without specialization) then he/she is free to take electives from any offered stream mentioned above, and there will not be any constraint regarding area of Major Project.
Eligibility and Selection procedure
- The applicant must be an Indian national
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks or must have 6.75 CGPA on 10 point scale or equivalent in the following qualifying degree: B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aero space/Aeronautical Engineering, Production/Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering.
This school offers programs in: